Dec 30, 2010

Christmas at Disneyland

For the past few days I was turned back into a twelve year old girl. If you love Disneyland and have never been at Christmastime you must go! Special decorations everywhere and it even snows inside the park on Christmas day. It was extremely crowded however so that's something to keep in mind if you're taking tiny kids. 

 

 I also had the chance to visit California Adventures for the first time. I didn't have very high expectations since I had heard there wasn't much there so I was really surprised at how much fun I had. I absolutely loved Soaring Over California and the Tower of Terror absolutely scared the bejeezus out of me. Another must visit is the Animation Building where there are all sorts of fun interactive games. While there I also overcame a fear I've had since childhood. I went on an upside-down roller coaster! Lame, I know, but it was a milestone for a chicken like me!

No comments: